In the document, we present:
- Each neural network (NN) consists of many neurons, and each neuron has two elements: linear function and activation function.
- We have shown the reason of using activation functions. (choices of activation functions)
- Two numerical examples have been given to track the forward and backward propagation of a neuron.
- We also implemented the NN to do binary classification task, and showed the experimental results.
- version: 2021-06-17 can be downloaded from this Link
[embeddoc url="https://liwen.site/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Deep-Learning-1-NN_v22.pptx" download="all" viewer="microsoft"]